Thursday, August 18, 2005

Old ken finally

got some help from Karen and now he knows how to "blog" .
I am still having trouble with my feet, been swelling and turning red for a couple of months now, family doctor sent me to heart doctor, we have done echo cardiograhm, regular cardiograhm, doppler radar for veins and artarties of the legs, cat scan of the belly and pelvis, [checking to see in my repair job of 4 yrs ago is holding] and all in all have felt like the devil, the stuff they use in you for the cat scan is terrible, plus drinking lots of the bisthmuth. yuk.

Any way I don't think any of this is life threating but sure would like to find out what is the matter and get it fixed.

Enough bad stuff,-----:
Kim got a fair offer on the house?
Rachael finally got her graduation present from Papa, a 14inch TV with built in VCR, DVD, card reader etc.

Have not talked to Court since school started but probably will tonight.

Love all of you soooooomuch, wish I felt like traveling, would come and see all of you, one at a time, for just a day or two, so I could get to know the Great GREAT KIDS YOU'ALL ARE POPPING OUT , HEE HEE.

uncle buck

1 comment:

Karen said...

See, it isn't so hard! If Dad can do it, I'm sure the rest of you can...(hint hint)