Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So what does BLOG stand for anyway?

Kim this is a good idea even though I don't know what these whole Blog things are about. I have my first holiday(they are floting holidays) form the Fire Department on Friday the 19th. Jennifer and I will be going to the lake to enjoy some time off before school starts. Jennifer is doing fine and working hard on her Thesis, 67-68 pages done so far. I am looking forward to doing more of this bloging stuff. Jennifer said hi to everyone.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Blog is a strange contraction of web log.
Don't ask how I know that.
Too much weird trivia stuck in my brain.

Kim said...

Hi Jason..nice to see you here :) Blog is web log, like Karen said. It's like an online journal..a place to write whatever you want. I made this one so we could yak to each other easily and comment back and forth. I think it will be fun if we can remember to do it.