Wednesday, September 21, 2005

31!!!!

Hi everyone. Thanks for the B-day Wishes. Karen for some strange reason the city of College Station has this CRAZY pollicy about not drinking on the job! even on you b-day! but I will take care of the bottle stuff tonigh though. I really didn't have a bad day yesterday it was kind of nice. We didn't have any bad calls or anything crazy just some medical stuff and one accident. If you do the math I am 31 but you know I just don't feel what I thought 31 would feel like and that is a good thing.
Well I have to go prepare for RITA. I was informed there would be manditory OT on Saterday morning if the storm stays on its projected path. I think we are just expecing some wind and Rain. They really expect most of the problems to be from the influx of people form the Galveston and Houston areas.

Jason

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Yeah, you've gotta watch out for those crazy Houstonites (or is it Houstonians? or Houstoners?).

:)

Anonymous said...

I think of them as East Texans but someone told me they weren't. 'Course, I, technically, am one.

I remember 31--I was like Ellen will be--brand new baby in the house (and she's that baby).

Glad you aren't feeling ancient, Jason. Take care this weekend, best you can. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason..even though I'm late...Stillwater is the BEST place to go to college...I'm having the time of my life up here!!! Homework beckons!

Loyal and True,

Rachael (GO POKES!)