Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's Not Cracker Jacks, Baby!

After eight years and a nice dinner, Ries proposed to me last night. I am now the owner of the most expensive thing in the house, a diamond and sapphire ring. Yay! We are aiming for April, after Easter.

Michelle

5 comments:

Karen said...

Woo Hoo!!!
Congratulations, to both of you.
This is the most excellent news!!!
I am very, very happy for you, sweetie.

Ken said...

I am so glad , happy, eleated, for you, my darling. Not sure he deserves someone as good as you, but, he is a keeper, hee hee. All my love, papa

Jason said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!I guess we will have to fight over the room at the lake house!!!haha just kidding.

Kim said...

How cool is that !!!!! Im so happy for y'all :)

kisses n stuff ;)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Great!!! Eight years was long enough to wait--you're worth it--certainly Ries is too, right?