Friday, September 09, 2005

I hate insomnia

You know, I really should be asleep. I should have been asleep hours ago.
But noooooooooo. I'm still awake, with a pounding headache, so I thought I would blather on at you guys.
I have nothing interesting to say, however.
Well, Kim's birthday is next week.
Kimmy, what do you want for your birthday?
See, if I ask her here, she can't say I didn't ask, right?
:)
I'm the evil big sister, just like always.

I do believe that the season is starting to change. It is still hot as hell, but the cicadas are singing, and that always is the death knell of summer.
Plus, the grass seems to be growing more slowly, which is always a good sign.
I just can't wait for it to cool off. It has been too hot this year.

And now, we have another hurricane coming. I wish we could reason with them, and explain that a) Florida has had enough hurricanes to last the rest of the decade, if not longer and b) we cannot risk it raining on LA/MS/AL at all. Somehow, though, I doubt that talking to the silly thing would do much good. Sounds like a good idea, but then, that could be sleep deprivation-induced hallucinations.

I'm going to try to go back to bed now. Aren't you glad you are asleep, instead of making inane blog posts? I knew you were.

No comments: