Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Work has been keeping me very busy and I no longer have internet at home, thus making it hard for me to read all my blogs and write what I want. The Aggies had a good game, poor SMU, but by the end of it, my arms and legs were so burned I just wanted the game to be over already. Thank the Lord that our game this weekend is at 7 in the evening. I see OSU is representing well, though really I must say, orange really is an annoying color. ;) Rachael, are you coming down for the OSU A&M game?
I will say again, once more, the reason why my name is Jane on here is because I have another blog, which I write annonymously. It is about lots of things, but it is often about libraries. While many people in my profession, inlcuding my bosses, know that I have the blog, I do not want it to come up when I am Googled by a future employer. I did not want to wander into that grey area of professionalism and I did not want my blog to be only about libraries. People get fired over their blogs and I did not want to be one of them. Not that I would write anything bad, but you never know what someone would get peeved about.
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no michelle, i'm afraid that i can't make it to the osu a&m game....i will be coming home that weekend so we will definately have to hang out! the tickets are a bit pricey for me. plus we are gonna get our butts handed to us....so yeah. call me!
Post a Comment