2-0 baby!!!!
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A
STATE!
GO! GO POKES! GO POKES! GO POKES! GO!
O-S-U
COWBOYS!!!!
I LOVE MIKE GUNDY!
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
5 comments:
Rachael you need to stop stayin up so late!!!!
But you are your mother's daughter. You make me wish I had gone to a Big 12 school. I'm so glad you are enjoying your place :)
I was just going to post the same thing - Rachael, go to BED!
(of course, this is the second night in a row I've been up this late, posting on here...so I guess I can't talk much.)
Liten up you guys, its Friday at nearly 2 am and she is on a computer. If I wasn't in bed at 2 then I was at the bar or a party and I dont think stillwater has changed that much since I was there.
Aw, Jason, lighten up!
We are teasing her...you should know, after all the time you've spent at that house, that Kim could never make Rachael go to bed! If she couldn't, I sure couldn't.
And let's not talk about what us "old folks" did while we were in college - it will just get everyone in trouble! (in my own defense, however, the drinking age was 18 when I was 18, so...I had it easy).
I know.
Post a Comment