3-0!!!!!!!!!
It feels good to win! I'm so glad my mom loves football and I have a pretty good idea what's goin on....unlike some girls...."why does he keep throwing himself on the ground? why won't he just let us tackle him?" Have you ever had a 6'5" 270 lb. lineman going full speed going body slam you onto astroturf?? That's why that skinny white guy keeps rolling onto the ground....good grief. ANYWAY!!! OSU football is the coolest thing I've ever seen!! Orange is my favorite color! And NOBODY has more school spirit than I do!!!! (except maybe Jason Murrell) I mean, I only have 5 orange shirts, and he can do like a whole load of just orange....and that's awesome!! Hey, all you ou fans...sorry to hear about the UCLA game.....NOT!!! o-who?? See you at Bedlam!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was thinking about your ball game and actually looked up the winner before bed time last night.
Kudos on being undefeated, hope they go all the way, but there are a few tough schools to crack on the way.
Love ,,,,,,,,Papa
did you forget the red-headed guy in OKC?
Thats so cool Rachael!!! Im so glad you are havin fun :)
And no..I dont think she forgot Mark..he's been nice enough to invite to his tailgate parties :)
Thanks Mark and Julie.. it means alot :)
Why does it have to be ORANGE, for heaven's sake? Yikes!
Shall I start looking for some good, warm orange wool then?
Sounds like you'll need a scarf....
an orange scarf would be lovely! and warm!
Call me, and we'll discuss.
Post a Comment